Title Administrative Coordinator
Location Downtown St. Louis, Missouri
PohlmanUSA is a leading, technology driven, nationwide litigation support agency that has provided superior services to law firms for over twenty-five years. Since its inception, Pohlman has provided a wide range of services including court reporting, video production, and record services with its clients’ greater success in mind. With offices in St. Louis, Chicago and Edwardsville, our business has undergone rapid growth and includes a growing employee population (60+) and a strong network of independent contractors nationwide.
The Administrative Coordinator reports to the Human Resources Manager and is responsible for performing administrative duties to support of the day-to-day operations of the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Independently develop and implement plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish daily work.
- Perform diversified duties such as data entry, ordering supplies, and distributing and preparing mail.
- Display outstanding customer service while answering and transferring client telephone calls appropriately.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company procedures in order to assist with any duties necessary.
- Complete special projects quickly and accurately to support the departmental staff
- Perform general clerical duties including copying and scanning documents, filing, and the operation of basic office machines.
- Impeccable customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an office environment performing administrative duties.
- Strong computer skills including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a critical eye for detail.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Typing skills at 40 wpm with few to no errors.
- Demonstrate ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Exceptional attendance record.
- Present a professional presence.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or other related business field required.