Title: Administrative Coordinator
Location: Downtown St. Louis, MO
Pohlman Reporting Company LLC is a leading, technology driven, global litigation support agency that provides superior services to law firms, corporate legal departments and insurance carriers. For almost thirty years Pohlman has provided a wide array of services both nationally as well as internationally. The services we provide include Court Reporting, Video Production, On–Site Trial Services and Record Retrieval. Pohlman has expanded to over 80 employees and 16 locations and we are looking to continue that growth.
Pohlman has also been named as a Top Workplace in the St. Louis bi-state region for the last four years!
The Administrative Coordinator reports to the Human Resources Manager and is responsible for performing administrative duties to support of the day-to-day operations of the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform general clerical duties including copying and scanning documents, filing, and the operation of basic office machines.
- Independently develop and implement plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish daily work.
- Perform diversified duties such as data entry, ordering supplies, and distributing and preparing mail.
- Display outstanding customer service while answering and transferring client telephone calls appropriately.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company procedures in order to assist with any duties necessary.
- Complete special projects quickly and accurately to support the departmental staff.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an office environment performing administrative duties.
- Impeccable customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a critical eye for detail.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Typing skills at 40 wpm with few to no errors.
- Demonstrate ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Exceptional attendance record.
- Present a professional presence.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Management or related business field preferred.