This position is responsible for all corporate information technology activities including systems analysis, programming, and computer auxiliary operations. Under a broad corporate plan, develops policies, procedures, technical standards, methods and schedules. Oversees the strategic relationship between information technology and other functions within the organization. Operates as the principal liaison with department heads in defining, interpreting, implementing system enhancements. Challenges existing processes and assists business partners in developing and implementing automated system solutions. Maintains the organization’s awareness of developments in information technology and computer hardware and software trends for the formation of long and short range plans. Reports to management on information technology plans, projects, and performance related matters. Partners closely with Business Analyst and Process Design Director. Provides functional direction of IT staff and subcontractors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain a product development roadmap.
- Maintain relationships with customers in the market place to understand client needs that can be addressed with technology.
- Implement new products / services.
- Develop and implement efiling capability on MyDocServe.
- Implement desktop video conferencing.
- Continue to improve MyRecords Retrieval.
- Partner with sales/marketing to effectively sell new products as they are introduced to the market.
- Implement state of the art technologies to support internal operations and videography.
- Be a trusted advisor to outsource vendors (court reporting and videography) to support technology utilization that can make them more effective and efficient.
- Partner with department managers to develop continuous process improvement strategies across the organization.
- Lead projects through discovery, detailed design, testing and implementation.
- Maintains budgetary and performance controls documentation on all current systems.
- Minimum of 7 years in a management/leadership role in a growth services industry.
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship skills, good organizational and project management skills; sound judgment; initiative; flexibility; detailed-oriented.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees and vendors on company needs.
- Proven experience in working with systems/web applications, preferably in industry related to legal or other professional services firms.
Bachelor’s degree in a computer science or related field. Master’s degree in computer science or related field is preferred or comparable work experience.
Healthcare Benefits, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability 401(k), Parking Supplement, Paid Time Off Holidays, Flex Time, Discretionary Performance Based Bonus.