Go back to job openings.
Title In-House Videographer
Location Downtown St. Louis, Missouri
The role of Videographer is to capture and record videos of legal proceedings. This includes setting up and breaking down video equipment. The Videographer will also be responsible for producing the video masters into a variety of order formats from video media and scanned documents. Certified Legal Video Specialist (CLVS) is preferred but not required.
- Shoot local depositions to meet PohlmanUSA and CLVS standards.
- Perform the production, encoding and editing of outsourced and local videos.
- Ability to deal in a professional manner with clients and reporters.
- Set up and breakdown of video equipment and troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise while attending a deposition.
- Must be familiar with professional videography equipment.
- Litigation support and legal experience is preferred.
- Experience working with the following softwares (Nero Vision, Time Coder Pro, DVD Pro IT, Visionary, & Trial Director).
- Good working knowledge of MSWindows-based videography software.
- A strong aptitude towards technology (information technology, web-based systems or videography) plus a willingness to learn new technological skills.
- Must have a sales-oriented, team-spirited, positive personality.
- Must be able to work in a professional and confidential environment.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Must have reliable transportation, with insurance, as candidates will be required to travel to and from proceedings.
- Must be flexible in scheduling time as needed. Some extended weekday hours should be expected. Weekends are rare, but possible. Must be open to weekday travel as needed.
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines.
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of attending off-site depositions.
- Bachelor’s degree in mass communications or similar field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a videographer. CLVS a plus.
Healthcare Benefits, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short & Longterm Disability 401k Contribution, Parking Supplement, Vacation Time, Sick Leave, Holidays, Flex Time, Performance Based Bonus