Go back to job openings.
Title Legal Transcript Proofreader Representative
Location Downtown St. Louis, Missouri
PohlmanUSA Court Reporting is a leading, nationwide litigation support agency that has provided superior services to law firms for nearly twenty years. Since its inception, Pohlman has developed a wide range of services, from court reporting to video production to telephonic deposition management, with its clients’ greater success in mind. Our business has undergone rapid growth and includes a growing employee population (50+) and independent contractors.
This position will involve reviewing legal transcripts to ensure accuracy & consistency of products delivered to clients. Produce, prepare and arrange delivery of final transcripts to meet client requests and company expectations. Assist in the completion of rush jobs, outsource agency communication, general transcript requests, web requests and other tasks as assigned. Respond to court reporter and client questions by phone and email. Create professional written correspondence.
- Minimum of 2 years professional administrative work experience.
- Prior experience reviewing documents for accuracy.
- Strong editing & proofreading skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service, verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and committed.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and projects.
- Exceptional attendance record.
- Typing skills at 50 wpm with few to no errors.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
Associates degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Group & Voluntary Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, FSA, HSA, EAP 401(k), Parking Supplement, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Discretionary Performance Based Bonus