Title: Executive Assistant
Location: St. Louis, MO
Pohlman Reporting Company LLC is a leading, technology driven, global litigation support agency that provides superior services to law firms, corporate legal departments and insurance carriers. For almost thirty years Pohlman has provided a wide array of services both nationally as well as internationally. The services we provide include Court Reporting, Video Production, On–Site Trial Services and Record Retrieval. Pohlman has expanded to over 80 employees and 16 locations and we are looking to continue that growth.
Pohlman has also been named as a Top Workplace in the St. Louis bi-state region for the last four years!
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high level support to executive management by managing their day-to-day schedules. This position reports to the President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with close working relationships with various department leaders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work directly with President & Chief Executive Officer managing the day-to-day schedules.
- Prepare executives for meetings, screen phone calls and help to manage incoming emails.
- Maintain a high-level of customer service while working with clients and vendors.
- Organize files and electronic records.
- Make travel arrangements for President & CEO and other members of the office team.
- Manage the company conference calendar and register members of the firm to attend various conferences nationwide.
- Prepare and edit correspondence and documents.
- Manage building maintenance and office repairs.
- Organize office activities and charitable events while participating in the Fun & Wellness Committee.
- Maintain a written record of all leadership meetings with notes from each department.
- 3-5 years of experience in an Administrative Assistant role
- Excellent customer service, verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and committed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.