Location Downtown St. Louis, Missouri
PohlmanUSA is a leading, technology driven, nationwide litigation support agency that has provided superior services to law firms for over twenty-five years. Since its inception, Pohlman has provided a wide range of services including court reporting, video production, and record services with its clients’ greater success in mind. With offices in St. Louis, Chicago and Edwardsville, our business has undergone rapid growth and includes a growing employee population (50+) and a strong network of independent contractors nationwide.
Summary Job Description
PohlmanUSA is interested in the development of an educated and qualified workforce in the St. Louis, MO metropolitan area. Connecting education to opportunities, PohlmanUSA’s Internship Program is designed to provide carefully monitored meaningful learning opportunities for interns in a way that helps them gain professional business experience while also enhancing their skills and personal growth/development needs. Interns will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the legal/litigation services support field one or more departments within the organization based on business needs. Job duties vary based on the department. Applicants must apply to be considered.
- Minimum of 1-2 years professional work experience preferred.
- Excellent ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and committed to results.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and projects.
- Exceptional attendance record.
- Typing skills at 40 wpm with few to no errors.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Internship candidate must be college age (18 years old +) and working towards an Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree.