Go back to job openings.
Title National Account Executive
Location Nationwide, USA
The National Account Executive is responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of go-to-market plans to build and sustain the PohlmanUSA brand as the leading provider of court reporting nationwide for all mass tort litigation. This position reports to the Sales & Marketing Director and assists in developing and facilitating nationwide growth strategy focused on mass tort litigation. The National Account Executive is responsible for business development activities including client meetings, presentations and trainings on PohlmanUSA web tools. Extensive nationwide travel and extended hours will be required. Position can be located anywhere in the USA.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of PohlmanUSA services including our web applications, procedures, market position, pricing and internal processes to represent them accurately and confidently in sales efforts.
- Retain and build client relationships by making phone calls and conducting client meetings with prospective clients, past and existing client, while emphasizing on new client growth.
- Educate prospective clients on Pohlman services and technologies via in person presentations and webinars.
- Respond appropriately and timely to client requests and all communication.
- Actively participate in networking organizations in the legal industry, to build the reputation as the expert in court reporting and legal services
- Represent the company at conferences, trade shows and other outside events to promote sales.
- Make sales calls to attorneys, staff and other decision makers, including corporate and insurance counsel, as well as cold calls to potential clients to promote Pohlman services and to set in person meetings. Utilize the technology available to Pohlman employees (ie. RB and CRM) and track calls and meetings in CRM.
- Attend and actively participate in all daily and weekly marketing and sales team meetings; document action items and prepare summary reports.
- Find, track and follow-up on new potentially deposition intensive cases.
- Create client proposals as requested.
- Proactively develop and manage professional working relationships with clients, prospective clients and alliance partners.
- Manage and assist with client accounts/programs to promote superior customer service.
- Actively participate in social media to grow market recognition and enhanced market placement.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 5+ years of selling, prospecting, qualifying and closing experience in a professional setting (preferably in the legal industry).
- Proven track record of sales success and reaching decision makers.
- Experience with preparing and presenting large scale presentations and CLE’s.
- Detail oriented with excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in positions requiring self-direction, self-motivation, excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work remotely/independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- High level of organizational skills to plan effectively for each, day, week and long term.
- Trustworthy, high ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and information.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and CRM software.
- Exceptional attendance record.
- Must maintain a professional presence.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, business or a legal related degree required.
- JD preferred.