Title Production Representative
Location Downtown St. Louis, Missouri
PohlmanUSA is a leading, technology driven, nationwide litigation support agency that has provided superior services to law firms for over twenty-five years. Since its inception, Pohlman has provided a wide range of services including court reporting, video production, and record services with its clients’ greater success in mind. With offices in St. Louis, Chicago and Edwardsville, our business has undergone rapid growth and includes a growing employee population (50+) and a strong network of independent contractors nationwide.
The Production Representative reports to the Production Manager and is responsible for reviewing legal documents and ensuring quality, accuracy, and consistency of products that are delivered to clients. This position involves reviewing legal work product by adding orders, quality checking, preparing, producing, and arranging delivery of transcripts in order to meet client requests and company expectations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform legal document review to ensure accuracy and consistency of work product delivered to clients.
- Utilize our custom web-based application to complete a detailed quality checks on all orders, documents, and notes.
- Produce, prepare and arrange delivery of final transcripts to meet client requests and company expectations.
- Assist in the coordination of rush jobs, outsource agency communication, general transcript requests, web requests and other tasks as assigned.
- Respond to court reporter and client questions by phone and email.
- Prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Professionally communicate with clients, court reporters, and Pohlman staff.
- Provide after business hours support to clients and court reporters.
- Minimum of 2 years professional administrative work experience.
- Prior experience reviewing documents for accuracy.
- Excellent ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong editing & proofreading skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and committed to results.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and projects.
- Exceptional attendance record.
- Typing skills at 40 wpm with few to no errors.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Management, English, Communication or other related business field required.