Title Production Representative – Legal Transcript Proofreader
Location Downtown St. Louis, MO
PohlmanUSA is a leading, technology driven, nationwide litigation support agency that has provided superior services to law firms for over twenty-five years. Since its inception, PohlmanUSA has provided a wide range of services including court reporting, video production, and record collection services with its clients’ greater success in mind. With offices in St. Louis, MO, Chicago, IL, Edwardsville, IL, Kansas City, KS, Baltimore, MD, and Kalamazoo, MI, our business has undergone rapid growth and includes a growing employee population (70+) and a strong network of independent contractors nationwide.
The Production Representative reports to the Production Manager and is responsible for reviewing legal documents and ensuring quality, accuracy, and consistency of products that are delivered to clients. This position involves reviewing legal work product by adding orders, quality checking, preparing, producing, and arranging delivery of transcripts in order to meet client requests and company expectations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Professionally communicate with clients, court reporters, and Pohlman staff.
- Provide after business hours support to clients and court reporters as necessary.
- Respond to court reporter and client questions by phone and email.
- Assist in the coordination of rush jobs, general transcript requests, web requests and other tasks as assigned.
- Produce, prepare and arrange delivery of final transcripts to meet client requests and company expectations.
- Perform legal document review to ensure accuracy and consistency of work product delivered to clients.
- Utilize our custom web-based application to complete a detailed quality checks on all orders, documents, and notes.
- Minimum of 2 years professional administrative work experience.
- Prior experience reviewing documents for accuracy.
- Excellent ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong editing & proofreading skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and committed to results.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and projects.
- Exceptional attendance record.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, English, Communication, or a related field required.