Title: Production Coordinator
Location: Downtown St. Louis, MO
We are expanding! Come join our rapidly growing business! Pohlman Reporting Company LLC is a leading, technology driven, global litigation support agency that provides superior services to law firms, corporate legal departments and insurance carriers. For almost thirty years Pohlman has provided a wide array of services both nationally as well as internationally. The services we provide include Court Reporting, Video Production, On–Site Trial Services and Record Retrieval. Pohlman has expanded to over 80 employees and 16 locations and we are looking to continue that growth.
Pohlman has also been named as a Top Workplace in the St. Louis bi-state region for the last four years!
The Production Coordinator reports to the Production Manager and is responsible for the daily management and organization of all incoming production related questions, court reporter transcript submissions, expedited delivery requests, and subsequent order (late order) fulfillment. The Production Coordinator should enjoy a face-paced environment with the ability to provide excellent customer service to clients, court reporters, and internal staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with the Production Manager to ensure that all Production department requests are organized, tracked, and clearly communicated to the Production team members.
- Develop an understanding of services provided by Pohlman and use knowledge to accurately and timely answer questions and assist with both client and reporter requests for these services.
- Partner with Production Manager, Assistant Manager, and Sr. Production Specialist to track the status of all final transcript delivery deadlines, expedited delivery requests, rough ascii requests, and exhibit delivery requirements.
- Oversee final transcript turn in through the delivery of day before reminder emails and late job phone calls to court reporters.
- Collaborate with the Production Manager and other department heads to maintain peak efficiency and work flow in the production department.
- Assist the production team in all areas to ensure daily plan goals are met.
- Work independently to solve issues and know when to escalate to management.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct customer service experience required.
- Enjoy working in a faced-paced environment.
- Impeccable organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment in order to build rapport with all team members, reporters, and clients.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and projects.
- Self-starting, highly motivated and committed.
- Possesses flexibility to work overtime on a periodic basis.
- Bachelor Degree in Legal Studies or a related field required