Title: Scheduling Representative
Location: Downtown St. Louis, MO
Pohlman Reporting Company LLC is a leading, technology driven, global litigation support agency that provides superior services to law firms, corporate legal departments and insurance carriers. For almost thirty years Pohlman has provided a wide array of services both nationally as well as internationally. The services we provide include Court Reporting, Video Production, On–Site Trial Services and Record Retrieval. Pohlman has expanded to over 80 employees and 16 locations and we are looking to continue that growth.
Pohlman has also been named as a Top Workplace in the St. Louis bi-state region for the last four years!
The Scheduling Representative requires a strong background in customer service and professional relationship building, as well as an extremely high level of attention to detail. The position entails scheduling nationwide depositions for clients who contact PohlmanUSA for specified services. The Scheduling Representative will be responsible for coordinating the attendance of court reporters and videographers nationwide to provide the requested services for each deposition. This position requires a high level of team collaboration and coordination. After-hours work answering client and court reporter calls on an emergency phone line is also required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer incoming phone calls from court reporters and clients.
- Receive incoming notifications of jobs via email, fax and phone.
- Enter deposition information flawlessly into the ReporterBase scheduling system.
- Confirm and cancel the next day’s deposition services with both the client and the court reporter/videographer assigned to the job.
- Coordinate deposition services, including but not limited to court reporting and videography, with outsource vendors by first talking with them and then providing them the necessary documents to perform the requested services.
- Schedule court reporter assignments in the local St. Louis area and as needed in other locations.
- Book conference rooms with hotels and other venues nationwide. This will involve both contacting the location and completing all necessary contracts for reserving the location.
- Coordinate travel arrangements between the PohlmanUSA court reporter who will be traveling and the travel agency we utilize to book the travel.
- Ship Polycom speakerphones and other designated equipment to vendors using them for PohlmanUSA services.
- Maintain reports and audits developed to track trends within the office and with client scheduling tendencies.
- Answer after-hours emergency calls for client and court reporter requests on a biweekly basis.
- Collaboration within the team in order to address last minute urgent client requests.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 4 years of direct customer-service experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to solve a variety of problems.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work successfully in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and committed.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and projects.
- Exceptional attendance record within the office is a must.
- Must maintain a professional presence.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Management or related business field required.