Court Reporting Scheduling/Calendar Representative
Title: Court Reporting Scheduling/Calendar Representative
Location: Downtown St. Louis, MO
PohlmanUSA Court Reporting and Litigation Services is the leading nationwide provider of technologically advanced court reporting, records retrieval, and litigation services. With over 30 years’ experience, PohlmanUSA specializes in complex multiparty litigation by creating innovative products and customized solutions for the legal industry. PohlmanUSA is committed to delivering exceptional customer service and anticipating clients’ needs.
Everything PohlmanUSA does, comes with our award-winning concierge-level of service. When we say, “We’re Always Listening®,” we are not just referring to court reporting – we listen to our clients and internal team, who work closest with our clients, so we can refine and improve our services. PohlmanUSA continuously evolves to be more valuable to our clients.
Summary Job Description
The Scheduling Representative requires a strong background in customer service and professional relationship building, as well as an extremely high level of attention to detail. The position entails scheduling nationwide depositions for clients who contact PohlmanUSA for specified services. The Scheduling Representative will be responsible for coordinating the attendance of court reporters and videographers nationwide to provide the requested services for each deposition. This position requires a high level of team collaboration and coordination. After-hours work answering client and court reporter calls on an emergency phone line is also required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer incoming phone calls from court reporters and clients.
- Receive incoming notifications of jobs via email, fax and phone.
- Enter deposition information flawlessly into the scheduling system.
- Confirm and cancel the next day’s deposition services with both the client and the court reporter/videographer assigned to the job.
- Coordinate deposition services, including but not limited to court reporting and videography, with outsource vendors by first talking with them and then providing them the necessary documents to perform the requested services.
- Schedule court reporter assignments.
- Book conference rooms with hotels and other venues nationwide. This will involve both contacting the location and completing all necessary contracts for reserving the location.
- Coordinate travel arrangements between the PohlmanUSA court reporter who will be traveling and the travel agency we utilize to book the travel.
- Maintain reports and audits developed to track trends within the office and with client scheduling tendencies.
- Collaboration within the team in order to address last minute urgent client requests.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 4 years of direct customer-service experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines simultaneously in a high-volume environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working directly with clients on the phone.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Ability to solve a variety of problems.
- Impeccable organizational and decision-making skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work successfully in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and committed.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and projects.
- Exceptional attendance record is a must.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Ability to work after hours.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration in related field or equivalent experience.
- Paralegal or experience in the legal industry is a plus.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package.
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decision, planning and culture.
PohlmanUSA is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.