Regional Account Executive – Nationwide
Title: Regional Account Executive
PohlmanUSA Court Reporting and Litigation Services is the leading nationwide provider of technologically advanced court reporting, records retrieval, and litigation services. With over 30 years’ experience, PohlmanUSA specializes in complex multiparty litigation by creating innovative products and customized solutions for the legal industry. PohlmanUSA is committed to delivering exceptional customer service and anticipating clients’ needs.
The Regional Account Executive role is perfect for any sales professional looking for an opportunity to create a region of their own. It is an entrepreneurial opportunity with a “no limit” potential to grow. We are looking for a talented, and motivated individual who can work independently with high energy to build relationships with law firms and corporate counsel in their market. Candidates will have proven experience in growing sales through developing relationships and needs based selling. Travel may be required for conferences and other legal industry events.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Selling deposition services and technologies to new and existing clients (law firms, attorneys and corporate counsel)
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of company’s services.
- Retain client relationships within assigned territory.
- Prepare and present presentations to law firms with groups of attorneys and support staff
- Actively participate in networking organizations in the legal industry.
- Represent the company at conferences, trade shows and other outside events to promote sales.
- Grow business by getting wider in law firms using existing relationships as referrals.
- Leverage the CRM platform and effectively document all activity on a daily basis.
- Attend and actively participate in all daily and weekly marketing and sales team meetings.
- 2 years of experience selling in a service-based environment (legal industry a plus).
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Detail oriented with excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work both independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Being creative and open minded.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and information.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel for client meetings and conferences.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package.
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decision, planning and culture.
PohlmanUSA is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.