Inside Sales Representative
Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: St. Louis, MO/Midwest
With over 30 years of experience, PohlmanUSA provides the most accurate, reliable, technologically advanced court reporting and litigation services. We have built our skills, technology, and vast resources in asbestos litigation, while diversifying and applying our strengths, allowing us to handle all types of mass tort and complex general litigation.
Everything PohlmanUSA does, discovery through trial, comes with our award-winning concierge-level of service. We pride ourselves on our ability to innovate and customize services based on client needs and feedback. When we say, “We’re Always Listening®,” we are not just referring to court reporting – we pay close attention to our clients, often anticipating their needs. We listen to our internal team who work closest with our clients, so we can refine and improve our services. Pohlman continuously evolves to be more valuable to our clients.
As part of the sales organization, the Inside Sales Representative will be a virtual position where they maintain our existing client base in companies core markets and growth by developing relationships with key decision makers within the legal industry throughout the US in assigned territories.
Your job will be to promote company’s services as it relates to court reporting, record retrieval, litigation services and more to law firms creating new business within your assigned territory. We are looking for a talented and competitive individual who thrives in a quick pace sales cycle environment.
- Warm/cold calling, emails, lead generation and rapport building within assigned account base.
- Maintain ongoing business with existing clients.
- Generate growth in both existing and additional new firms, while achieving KPIs and revenue goals.
- Research account, identify key decision makers (KDMs) and generate interest.
- Source new sales through inbound leads and quote requests.
- Frequent communication with key clients and decision makers providing excellent client satisfaction and follow through on work performed.
- Answering basic customer questions and following up on all inquiries to resolution.
- Learn our services and technology.
- Perform virtual product and services demonstrations.
- Daily usage of CRM system to document all outbound and inbound activities at the account and contact level.
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-3 years of experience in field or inside sales.
- Self-motivated, team player with great organizational skills who can multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude via the phone and through emails.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft products and CRM software.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Understand customer needs and identifying sales opportunities.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package.
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decision, planning and culture.
PohlmanUSA is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law