Transcript Processing Representative – Production
Title: Transcript Processing Representative – Production
Location: Downtown St. Louis, Missouri
PohlmanUSA Court Reporting and Litigation Services is the leading nationwide provider of technologically advanced court reporting, records retrieval, and litigation services. With over 30 years’ experience, PohlmanUSA specializes in complex multiparty litigation by creating innovative products and customized solutions for the legal industry. PohlmanUSA is committed to delivering exceptional customer service and anticipating clients’ needs.
Everything PohlmanUSA does, comes with our award-winning concierge-level of service. When we say, “We’re Always Listening®,” we are not just referring to court reporting – we listen to our clients and internal team, who work closest with our clients, so we can refine and improve our services. PohlmanUSA continuously evolves to be more valuable to our clients.
Summary Job Description
The Production Representative reports to the Director of Operations and is responsible for reviewing legal documents and ensuring quality, accuracy, and consistency of products that are delivered to clients. This position involves reviewing legal work product by adding orders, quality checking, preparing, producing, and arranging delivery of transcripts in order to meet client requests and company expectations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform legal document review to ensure accuracy and consistency of work product delivered to clients.
- Utilize our custom web-based application to complete a detailed quality checks on all orders, documents, and notes.
- Produce, prepare and arrange delivery of final transcripts.
- Assist in the coordination of rush jobs, general transcript requests, web requests and other tasks as assigned.
- Respond to court reporter and client questions by phone and email.
- Prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Professionally communicate with clients, court reporters, and Pohlman staff.
- Provide after business hours support to clients and court reporters as necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years professional administrative work experience.
- Prior experience reviewing documents for accuracy.
- Excellent ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong editing & proofreading skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and committed to results.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and projects.
- Exceptional attendance record.
- Typing skills at 40 wpm with few to no errors.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, English, Communication, or a related field required.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package.
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decision, planning and culture.
PohlmanUSA is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.