MyDocFileServe™ is an efficient and cost-effective solution to electronically file or serve documents in complex, multi-party litigation. The PohlmanUSA technology team worked hand-in-hand with plaintiff firms, defense firms, and personnel from the court clerk’s office to ensure this product fulfilled the needs of all parties. MyDocFileServe™ has been built to help you file, serve, search and download documents with ease. MyDocFileServe™ is currently supporting the Madison County, IL asbestos litigation.
- MyDocFileServe™ allows you to upload, file and electronically serve documents across all case parties within a single transaction.
- All transactions are immediately visible for review and download, even prior to the Clerk’s approval.
- Quickly locate pending motions set by hearing date.
- Bulk download capabilities are designed to save you time and maintain system speed under heavy search and downloading demands.
- Search the documents filed or served in each case by date, filing firm, pleading type, and more.
- With 24-hour online access, all services of MyDocFileServe™ are available day and night, from any device.
- MyDocFileServe™ offers a variety of tracking options from instant notifications to advanced activity summary reports.
- The eFile/eServe workflow has been customized to handle large multi-party case activities.
- MyDocFileServe™ includes enhanced search functionality for easy access to all needed information.
- Export search results to Excel with a click of the button
Please visit www.mydocfileserve.com to register your firm today.
If you would like more information on MyDocFileServe™, please contact PohlmanUSA Court Reporting and Litigation Services at 877-421-0099.