MyDocFileServe™ is an efficient and cost-effective solution to electronically file or serve documents in complex, multi-party litigation. The PohlmanUSA technology team worked hand-in-hand with plaintiff firms, defense firms, and personnel from the court clerk’s office to ensure this product fulfilled the needs of all parties. MyDocFileServe™ has been built to help you file, serve, search and download documents with ease. MyDocFileServe™ is currently supporting the Madison County, IL asbestos litigation.
- Ability to upload, file, and electronically serve documents to all case parties in a single transaction.
- Review and download all transactions immediately; even prior to the Clerk’s approval.
- Save time and maintain speed during heavy searching and downloads by using our bulk download features.
- Search the documents filed or served in each case by date, filing firm, pleading type, and more.
- Available day or night from any device with our 24-hour online access.
- Enhanced search functionality for easy access to all needed information.
- Retract pending eFile transactions, as long as it has not been processed by the clerk.
Please visit www.mydocfileserve.com to register your firm today.
If you would like more information on MyDocFileServe™, please contact PohlmanUSA Court Reporting and Litigation Services at 877-421-0099.