The Trial Calendar system is a custom-built web application designed for the organization and management of trial dates associated with large, multi-party litigation. This application is currently serving the Madison County, Illinois asbestos docket. The information available in this system is gathered from various sources, including plaintiff and defense law firms, and is regularly cross-referenced with the court records for accuracy. While the system is NOT the official court record, it is a valuable tool in helping manage your firm’s docket.
- Trial Calendar is available on your smartphone or tablet for easy, full-access management of your cases.
- Advanced search tools allowing for searches by Plaintiff Firm, Case Priority, Plaintiff Living Status, and Disease (if available).
- Confidentiality as Trial Calendar is available only via the MyCase™ web application, to firms and individuals directly involved in the asbestos litigation.
No information will be available or shared with parties outside of those parties directly involved in the litigation.
- Invoices are generated on a monthly basis. No additional charges above monthly subscription fees.
- The system includes all supplied asbestos related orders filed with the Madison County, IL court after February 2015.
- Monthly calendar view of trial settings organized by plaintiff firm.
If you would like more information on Trial Calendar, please log into the MyCase™ system and click the Trial Calendar tab to subscribe, or contact our Litigation Support Technology Team at (877) 421-0099 or firstname.lastname@example.org.